Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I had something to say about the difference between American and European Cities, but I forgot what it was....

Seriously....

Sometimes, when I am bored or can't get to sleep, I search the vast wasteland of the web for a community of like-minded thinkers and discover that I may just be the only freak out here that thinks like I do. For example, are there any other Christians who feel that saying the "Pledge of Allegiance" to the flag is idol-worship - or just plain weird? I mean - it's a piece of cloth - representing an earthly kingdom. Also, if I hear another person refer to the situation in Iraq as "the war on terror" I am going to spit. How about calling it what it really is - fueling continued terror for many generations to come. I have many soapboxes and I am going to stand on them, these are only a few:
Is Bono actually a Christian?
War in Iraq - WOMD? Right....
Should Christians pledge allegiance to the flag?
Should Tony Campolo run for president?
Can it be true....the National Forensic League's national tournament is going to be in Birmingham? How cool is that?
Could class reunions be any scarier?
How can we allow genocide in our own country?
Is it possible to be a republican AND a Christian?
Will the jubilee ever work as a system of economic redistribution?
Why do some Americans think it is ok to malign illegal immigrants?

I also want to blog about:
Why we celebrate the Passover;
Can three-year-olds really ask Jesus into their hearts?
Correcting Myopia with +strength lenses
The ills of Soy (estrogen)
Formula company conspiracies
Conspiracies in general

Ok, so you may be thinking, "What in the world is she talking about? She sounds like an idiotic, anti-America, thiry-something who is just babbling on and on and on and on and on........

Well.....I am just getting started...............

No comments: